I made Pirate Lolita costumes based on cycling teams’ jersey colors. I made this for celebrating 102rd Tour de France.
As usual, I divided costumes into two parts due to vast size of cycling teams which competed at Grand Tours and many other races.
Teams for Part 2
- Etixx-Quick Step
- Team Europcar
- Lotto NL-Jumbo
- Trek Factory Racing
- Team Cofidis
- IAM Cycling
- Bora-Argon 18
- Bretagne-Seche Environnement
Characters and Bias Riders for Part 2
- Monika Stybarova, based of Zdenek Stybar.
- Genevieve Gautier, based of Cyril Gautier.
- Sophia Leezer, based of Tom Leezer.
- Viktoria “Vika’ Rast, based of Gregory Rast.
- Frisca Oliveira, based of Nelson Oliveira.
- Della Bauer, based of Jack Bauer.
- Therese Senechal, based of Florian Senechal.
- Lies Clement, based of Stef Clement.
- Ellen Voss, based of Paul Voss.
- Laureen Delaplace, based of Anthony Delaplace.
- Loretta “Lori” Pauwels, based of Serge Pauwels.
I made them with Rinmaru Games. The game was Pirate Lolita.