Hana created several street fashion styles with colors inspired by pro cycling teams’ jersey. Hana created them for remembering 102rd Tour de France.
Teams for Part 2:
- Etixx-Quick Step
- Team Europcar
- Lotto NL-Jumbo
- Trek Factory Racing
- Team Cofidis
- IAM Cycling
- Bora-Argon 18
- Bretagne-Seche Environnement
Characters for Part 2:
- Jeannine Vermote, based of Julien Vermote.
- Christine Rolland, based of Pierre Rolland.
- Karen Vanmarcke, based of Sep Vanmarcke.
- Femke Mollema, based of Bauke Mollema.
- Tanja Durasek, based of Kristijan Durasek.
- Daiva Navardauskaite, based of Ramunas Navardauskas.
- Renate Edet, based of Nicolas Edet.
- Sylvie Chavanel, based of Sylvain Chavanel.
- Fiona “Fianna” Bennett, based of Sam Bennett.
- Elaine Feillu, based of Brice Feillu.
- Giran Kudus, based of Merhawi Kudus.
Hana created them with Rinmaru Games. The game was Street Fashion Creator.