I’m coming back with the new post. The theme of the post is still related with the airlines. Now I’ll reveal several alternative international airlines which almost of them are coming from Europe. The airlines would be exist as the alternative for international travelers. They would have high quality service, excellent and complete facilities and also competitive price. They would also compete with the existing airlines like KLM.
Alternative international airlines are intended as alternatives for travelers who travel abroad. Those airlines would become the good choices for travelers who want high quality airlines with excellent and complete facilities with competitive price (price must not be too expensive) and also avoiding well-known airlines due to personal reasons or didn’t get tickets from the well-known airlines (e.g. due to high season). And these are the flight attendant uniforms of the alternative international airlines.
List of Alternative International Airlines (Country of origin: Focus region(s))
- Whittaker-Moreira Airlines (England-Portugal: Europe, Americas, Oceania, Asia and Africa)
- Orloff Airlines (formerly Transaero) (Russia: C. Europe, E. Europe, N. Europe, C. Asia, E. Asia and Middle East)
- Stefan Airways (Serbia: C. Europe, E. Europe, Middle East, Asia, N. America and Oceania)
- Jani Air (Armenia: C. Europe, E. Europe, Middle East and C. Asia)
- Aero Minardi (Italy: Europe, Africa, Middle East and Asia)
- Benelux Airlines (Benelux countries: Europe, Asia, Middle East, Africa and Americas)
- Pulaski Airways (Poland: Europe, Middle East, Asia, Americas and Oceania)
- Turan Airlines (Turkey: Europe, Asia, Middle East, Africa)
List of models of flight attendant uniforms
- Whittaker-Moreira Airlines: HF, based of Frederik Frison
- Orloff Airlines: TN, actress and dancer
- Stefan Airways: IR, a commoner
- Jani Air: KS, former runner, now a commoner
- Aero Minardi: CA, based of Fabio Aru
- Benelux Airlines: AD aka MD, based of Tom Dumoulin
- Pulaski Airways: KM, based of Rafal Majka
- Turan Airlines: HO, actress, singer and dancer
The flight attendant uniforms are made by Rinmaru Games. The game is Mega School Girl dress up games.
In February 28th 2017, Jani Air and Benelux Airlines pictures are edited. This because Jani Air flight attendant uniform model didn’t wear blush on and Benelux Airlines flight attendant uniform looked like KLM flight attendant uniform.
In September 6th 2019, Whittaker Airlines became Whittaker-Moreira Airlines started on October 1st 2018 due to changing management and joint venture agreement. This made Whittaker-Moreira Airlines channged its logo from grey and blue to grey and pink. Grey belongs to Whittaker Corporation and pink belongs to Moreira Corporation.
Note: The new Benelux Airlines flight attendant uniform consists yellow collared blouse, orange skirt and light blue scarf.