Hana Planckaert or me have been inactive for two months. I’m inactive for such time due to learning languages, drawing, coloring, crafting and finding new idols. During that time, I’m really spanned on arts for stress-relieving and also as the alternative activities after cycling season over. I also learning languages for idoling purpose, because I’m planning to find idols in Latin countries and Eastern European countries as they have plenty of pretty idols (male and female). The idols would come from different sectors, from team sports, pop music until underground things. They were still kept secret for security reasons.
I would comeback with darker look due to winter is coming now. Not always dark, I also appear with cuter look on pastel colors. I really miss my blog, Hana Planckaert Idoling Blog so much! And let’s check on my latest outfits!
- (Update December 24th) Hana posed with so-called French traditional costume. The dress which Hana wears is designed by best friend, Lea and sewn by AK, EP’s neighbor and close friend. The costume is dominated by red with some embellishments of gold and green because Christmas is coming. The outfit is made by Azalea Dolls.
- Hana posed as necromancer. This made in the refurbished castle in Antwerp by her friend and neighbor whom had the big project there. The purpose of this photo is for long-term memory. Hana wears deep red/burgundy outfit with some golden and deep brown embellishments. The outfit is made by Rinmaru Games.
- Hana posed with kawaii look on pastel colors. Hana wears pastel yellow sailor blouse with pastel ribbon, pastel-colored flower patterned skirt, pastel-colored short winter jacket, checkered pastel yellow legging, pastel blue and yellow fur boots, pastel-colored accessories and a violin. The outfit is made by Rinmaru Games.
- Hana posed with Ancient Egyptian theme. This made for WTZ aka Niels’ project for a magazine and its website. Hana wears red, green and golden outfits which resemble Egyptian goddesses. The outfit is made by Rinmaru Games.
- Hana posed as dragon master. This made at the photo studio at the major shopping center while shopping with her family. At that time, her mother and brother were on men’s formal suit shop and Hana headed to the photo studio where her friend and neighbor worked there. Hana wears predominately golden outfit with some embellishments of ivory white. The outfit is made by Rinmaru Games.